[AfH-Chapters] Recording and Minutes from Today: Addressing Leaders

Tobias Polzin tobias.polzin at actionforhappiness.de
Tue Feb 11 18:42:56 CET 2020

Dear Mark, Alex,

in the talk you mentioned that you were thinking about new methods for
finding course leaders. I would be interested to hear, if you have
something in mind here. As I have said, it's completely unclear to me,
how people get to know the possibility of leading the course and take
action... a kind of wonder.

Best wishes

  Tobias

--
Ich werde versuchen, mehr Glück und weniger Unglück in der Welt um mich herum zu stiften.
(Action for Happiness Deutschland. www.actionforhappiness.de)