[AfH-Chapters] the Art of Online Hosting

Ruth Habermehl kontakt at zufriedenleben.eu
Tue Feb 11 16:06:18 CET 2020

Dear all,

it was great to be with you this morning and hear from you. I talked
about the art of online hosting, a konzept, i got to know during an
online-workshop. I learned in this course, that awareness and dialogue
are possible in online-groups, but have to be facilitated accordingly.
This, combined with the evidence of well working online-psychotherapy,
makes me appreciate virtual meetings. Amy Lenzo says: the internet is
part of the real world. In the same way, virtual meetings can be very
touching and allow a feeling of closenes. So i think, this could live in
our meetings or in other meetings accordingly.

You find in the annex three documents, two of the texts are from the
course. The actual course is discribed here:
http://www.theworldcafe.com/event/the-practical-magic-of-online-hosting-evergreen-format/

If you have further questions or want to discuss something about it, let
me know.

Yours

Ruth