[vivelibre-listageneral] Re: Fwd: [[email protected]: [ox-en] Presentation of our project]

Vicente Ruiz vjrj en ourproject.org
Mie Abr 23 20:03:53 CEST 2003

El mié, 23 de 04 de 2003 a las 18:13, Chris Croome escribió:
> Hi

Hi Chris!!!

> I have copied this email to Vicente Ruiz from ourproject.org -- Vicente,
> the freearchitecture list is new, low volume and only has people on it
> too busy to do much with the ideas... More info and archives here:

I have subscribed right now.

> The following was sent to the Project Oekonux (http://www.oekonux.org/)
> english email list (http://www.oekonux.org/list-en/) and if we have the
> time / energy to do the archiforge idea perhaps this project would be a
> good one to host it with?
>
>   http://ourproject.org/

Off course!

> Also perhaps one has started already, can anyone read Spanish?
>
>   vivelibre - Vivelibre es un proyecto abierto y participativo sobre
>   soluciones a la problemática de la vivienda. Compartimos experiencias
>   en: construcción ecológica, financiación alternativa, vivienda digna,
>   alternativas existentes, etc. Participa con nosotr en s.
>
>   http://ourproject.org/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=1002

Yes, we was trying this month to open some similar project with some
friends. It's a dream for me this kind of project since severals months
ago. I am Spanish and I try to translate you the above above with my
poor English:

"Vivelibre (let's live with Freedom) is a open and collaborative project
about solutions of the housing problem. We share experiences in:
ecological building, alternative finances, a home for all, existing
initiatives, etcetera. Collaborate with us!"

I always think in "free architecture", I would like to build a virtual
house with different contributions of different people. An impossible
house, but If you have the necessity you can use a part of the house, a
design, a technique, test it, send us our feedback and help this virtual
open house to grown. Like GNU/Linux, you don't need to install all the
programs of a distribution, only the necessary. But this is only my
opinion we have to talk about.

But we want to think also in other important related matters (legal
issues, etc.). A great utopia, but we can try to make this real sharing
our work.

Now we are planning the project and we are thing which web tool can me
used to work all together, and it's difficult.

You can see proposals of logos here:
http://opendesigns.ourproject.org/gallery/vivelibre
Basically and open house...

Opendesigns is a related project to try create designs with the GPL
philosophy, but we started also this month and you can not see almost
anything, sorry. But personally, I'm very interested in industrial open
designs applied to projects like "vivelibre".

But I need to read your mailing list archive and try to join efforts.
The problem is that some people in vivelibre don't speak English, but
I'll try to traduce the important things.

It's a pleasure for me to know about you free architecture project.

BR,

Vicente
PD: Sorry for my English

--
Vicente Ruiz
http://ourproject.org

 "He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without
 lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without
 darkening me." - Thomas Jefferson