[Ututo-devel] ISO ututo-XS-r2

tranccuilo at openmailbox.org tranccuilo at openmailbox.org
Sat Nov 22 16:17:26 CET 2014

So you can boot i see.

 Again on the virtual machine is a long delay in boot to copy the
image to tmps, does anyone would think that could be?

If you remove "quiet" fromlilo boot options you can see that the delay
is when copy the image to tmps.
I'm watching the initramfs to do what Daniel told us to accelerate the boot.
Remember the kernel is deblob maybe you need any firmware non-free for
your keyboard.
The next kernel will be free but will not have blocked the proprietary
firmware.
You could disassemble the image and use chroot to installing a kernel
without deblob and check that it works for you.
Greetings.

--
««Nunca. Que no digan nunca. Porque un día de estos nos verán sonriendo!»»