[Ututo-devel] ISO

tranccuilo at openmailbox.org tranccuilo at openmailbox.org
Wed Nov 12 16:38:24 CET 2014

Sorry guys, I'll be gone this week because I have to finish some work
for a course I'm doing.
I do not understand that app asks you to download. It is a link to the
owncloud openmailbox.
https://cloud.openmailbox.org/public.php?service=files&t=0a8251807bb2ba94d145ffbb41d40584
The ISO is Intel32 and this partially updated. Probably end of the month
to do it and have done an ISO base to generate our own pkgs with Ututo
development kit.
Do not have much time for 2 weeks but if you have some doubts I can help
you.
Greetings.

--
««Nunca. Que no digan nunca. Porque un día de estos nos verán sonriendo!»»