[Ututo-devel] (no subject)

beastie at nawi.is beastie at nawi.is
Mon Nov 3 13:19:27 CET 2014

Am 03.11.2014 12:42, schrieb Daniel Olivera (mate.cosido):
>> El tema de las licencias voy a arreglarlo en estos días.
>>

> Cabe señalar que tenemos un abogado si necesitamos consultarlo.
> El siempre colaboro con el Proyecto UTUTO.

Makes it really sense to discuss licenses if you have no team leader and
no core team ? A lawyer is nice but I think the help of the FSF makes
more sense if there are troubles.

At the moment I have my doubts about the project because yesterday I
made suggestions about the technical things and the core team but
nothing comes back.