[Urbyx-organizarnos] All trademarks, registered trademarks and servicemarks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.

Bauer Matty uhvd at worldonline.es
Sat Jul 7 09:12:41 CEST 2007

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

" In defence of physicians it should be stated again that they receive
very little training in medical school on the use of drugs.

Nevertheless, doctors and scientists who are interested in nutritional
medicine almost invariably complain about how difficult it is to have
their work published in "peer-reviewed" medical journals.

created an emotional response among the physicians greater than any he
has seen in the past two decades. Mike Adams is spot on. Keep up the
great work! The result has been a surge of advertising drugs direct to
consumers. Ironically, the long-time General Manager of the Association,
George H.

doctors have enough facts in their possession to know what's going on.

This research was conducted at the McLean Hospital, which is affiliated
with Harvard.

It was fashionable to declare as lies most government public health
declarations. But the FDA, to this day, has done nothing about these
violations.
It was basically a numbers game.

And in the process, cleansing the stain that dishonest doctors have cast
on the profession and, by extension, on their honest colleagues?

We come up with new drugs like Prozac,  Paxil and Zoloft, and we give
those to people and charge them sometimes thousands of dollars a year to
stay on these drugs.
This is intellectually and morally dishonest. In surveys, doctors list
pharmaceutical salesmen as one of their most important sources of
information about new drugs.

So it is in fact the food supply that is causing depression in this
country. Your nutrition stuff is always excellent too, and the political
stuff is so fun and right on "target". The information on this site is
provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. Wilkes' group
speculated "that the FDA is unable or unwilling to enforce adequately
its rules relating to drug advertising.

I love what you have to say in every area. Learn the truth about food.
There are cures right there in every grocery store, available right now.

Glossy ads promote the efficacy or ease of usage of drugs. The medical
and scientific literature supporting nutritional supplements is
extensive and goes back over a hundred years.

Is the decision based on the first-hand testimonies of other patients?

They generate income for some of the participants and thus induce some
obligation to advocate for the company in unseen ways.
And of course I'll include depression in that book, and I'll be talking
about molasses, nuts, fish oils, and wheat germ. On The Take by Jerome P
Kassirer M. Medical mistakes are therefore viewed as a failure of
character and any error equals negligence.

Your nutrition stuff is always excellent too, and the political stuff is
so fun and right on "target".

These publications masquerade as educational materials, but many are
largely marketing efforts that deserve as much scrutiny as drug
advertisements.

Although industry market research data are unavailable, studies of
physicians show what common sense predicts, namely that physicians are
influenced by all kinds of marketing tactics.

In medicine, bribes can prove downright deadly; nevertheless, they are
shockingly common. Advertisements in prominent medical journals are
intentionally misleading, exaggerating a drug's benefits while
downplaying its hazards in small print in the addendum. We come up with
new drugs like Prozac,  Paxil and Zoloft, and we give those to people
and charge them sometimes thousands of dollars a year to stay on these
drugs.
How many Watergates do we need before we realize that mortal men are
corrupted by power, and that the solutions to one's problems lie not in
increasing the power of government but in decreasing it?
Or have they skimped on tests if ordering too many shrinks their
paycheck? Ironically, the long-time General Manager of the Association,
George H.

Vitamin and mineral deficiencies can often lead to disease, and you do
not have to be embarrassed about taking vitamin and mineral supplements.
Click here for free e-mail alerts.

Receive breaking news alerts on natural health solutions, renewable
energy, the environment, global warming and more.

Medical societies agonize over the compromises that doctors are being
forced to make.