[Urbyx-organizarnos] canopied immaturity

Mat Moore pspcf at skydawg.net
Tue Jul 3 05:07:57 CEST 2007

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

For users of previous versions, the decision to upgrade will be a
no-brainer, as the new ProRes and Open Format Timeline features alone
are worth the price of admission.

"I just can't admit to myself that I'm that materialistic," he says.

Zoom by double-tapping or 'pinching' with thumb and finger, explore the
area by dragging and take a look at how it appears from space by
switching to Satellite view.
Unlocking the phone  involves a sweep of the finger.

As it turns out, much of the hype and some of the criticisms are
justified.

Palm and Windows Mobile PDAs are more than just digital diaries thanks
to the range of add-ons that you can install on them. Tapping on the
screen brings  up onscreen controls. The screen is sensitive enough to
discern when  you're trying to pull the page in one direction and when
you're trying to  connect a link on the page.