[Urbyx-general] He's wearing his beautiful new Pakistani kufi.

Nicholson jtb at whsmithnet.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 17:50:52 CEST 2007

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

I think we're all going to get along.

I would suggest that Gus's avatar's weird creepiness is an instance of
the Uncanny Valley, were it not that Gus is pretty weird and creepy in
everyday life already. All of the new llamas - Lunar, Lindsay, Molly,
Aztec, and - I think the last one's name was Lucinda Williams - are
pregnant. Alex Mackenzie plays the bumbling skipper of the puffer. Train
returns to the Kensington station. Hours go by, still sitting.

Some cannibalism occurs; don't take part - had bagel at Union Station.

Bernard dog, was said to have rescued forty travellers in Switzerland's
St. I especially love the part where the mama expects that she'll fix
little Luisito's hideous table manners "later" - maybe another ex voto
will be forthcoming.

Remember, donors receive a lovely original Allan Janus print as a sort
of premium, just like a PBS fund-raiser. " Emmert was hospitalized at
St.
reminiscient of gargling, but with a more forceful, buzzing edge".

So let us know who you are - drop me a line at refdesk at janusmuseum
dot org.
Leroy gazes adoringly at Natasha - yes, his ruff ruffles in the wind,
too.

Far be it from me, of course, to question the decisions of my superiors.
Gus actually fixed the toilet, too, against all expectations. Natasha
rises gracefully and stretches - Leroy, overcome, approaches - he sniffs
at the exquisite posterior, then he recoils automatically, awaiting the
dread paw swat. Leroy gazes adoringly at Natasha - yes, his ruff ruffles
in the wind, too.

Leroy gazes adoringly at Natasha - yes, his ruff ruffles in the wind,
too.
I continued the pets, and he purred all the louder, very friendly-like,
He pushed his furry face up to my furry face, a prelude to the
affectionate cat gesture of nose touching or head butting.
I finally collapsed, whining, with Max still attached; eventually our
intern Zoe fetched the Museum's Jaws of Life and separated us.

Gus, our maintenance man, has already "slipped" and "hurt his ankle",
leaving me to shovel the damn walks. Sure, they're a little later this
year, but that still doesn't mean that Global Warming isn't real,
people. He did, however, lap up the dregs of my beer, which augurs wery
well. Life is good at Pecker Wood.

Llamas hum when they're nervous.

I thought that the most fascinating part of the story is that if the
squid was prepared for the table, the rings would be the size of tractor
tires.
Natasha's fine white ruff is a right mess - she refuses to let me take
her picture. The Maggie is part of a spiffing Ealing Studios boxset; it
also includes The Titfield Thunderbolt, Passport to Pimlico, Whisky
Galore!

Natasha thinks her private thoughts as she dangles her delicate paws and
the chill breeze ruffles her winter ruff.

As the avalanche of literature tumbled over, I thought it was all up
with me - Plutarch's Lives passed before my eyes. As I noted last year,
the popularity of the North Wallow waxed and waned; for a brief time,
the South Wallow was the place to see and be seen and to wallow in. I
was floored - and delighted - to see the little portrait of our
maintenance man Gus, shown demonstrating the Larry Small Finger Puppet,
that Richard included. We get out, mill around.
But he ignores it as he gazes, lost in his forlorn tragic unrequited
love - Will she ever let me sniff her butt?

I could have been concussed - could have been killed, even. It'll be
quite fascinating to see which wallow will win out as the hot wallow for
"with-it" wallowers. Emmert really ought to commission an ex voto.