[Urbyx-general] solar panel

st solar st_solar at 126.com
Thu Apr 21 01:35:58 CEST 2005

Dear Sir or Madam,
(Would you please help us to transfer this letter to the person who is responsible on the import or purchase for your company? Thank you.)

This letter is from Shanghai ST Solar Technology Co., Ltd - one of high tech companies in China.
Our business is to manufacture and export solar panels.

We got to know that your business is related with solar energy and wonder to know whether there is any business chance between us. If you are interested in the business, we will send you the details of our company and products.

Please contact us through st_solar at 126.com.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and Best Regards,
Export Department