[Uoc-artelibre] professional wax supplier from China

周冰冰 bobby.zhou at hciwax.com
Tue Aug 11 05:20:28 CEST 2009

Dear sir,
Your company has been considered as prospective buyers of wax .As this item falls within the scope of our business activities ,we shall be pleased to enter into direct business relations with you at an early date .To give you a general idea of various kinds of wax products now available for export ,we list as follows : Fully Refined Paraffin Waxes , Semi Refined Paraffin Waxes , Microcrystalline Waxes , Slack Waxes, Pe Waxes , Bees Waxes, White Oil, Petroleum Jelly ,Base oil and other fine petroleum products. Quotations will be forwarded to you upon receipt of your specific enquiry.
  We look forward to your favorable reply.
  Yours faithfully,
Bobby

Hong Chang International Co. Ltd.
Website: http://www.hciwax.com