[Uniwiki-redice] distinguish

Hilary fdn at hargray.com
Mon Jul 16 17:02:02 CEST 2007

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

In between the anal, she shows us how nasty she is by performing
ass-to-mouth. Needless to say, both are hot and they strut their stuff
so slowly and carefully that even if you despise feet, this is one
erotic girl on girl scene.
This is a great scene to start the gonzo DVD!

Melissa then stands up as Monica works her pussy from below with the red
dildo.

Compared to her intensity, it seems that most of the stars were just
going through the paces.

I wasn't that enthused by this scene.

The scene ends with Alexis jerking him off onto her stomach before she
greedily gulps it down. So far, I haven't had any complaints regarding
that.

Darting her tongue in and out of Monica's tattooed and pierced pussy,
she gets it ready for the larger pink dildo she's about to put in.
Plenty of ball rubbing and shaft scratching from this babe, and a good
deal of M-F toe sucking, even if it is from a graying, chubby guy. That
said, Mia's scene was just OK and there are much better and harder
scenes, especially her scenes with Jules Jordan Video where she does
anal. The girls move as fast as melting ice, which may turn some away,
but this series looks to aim at worship and admiration over orgasmic
satisfaction.

Melissa does a good job working the large pink dildo in and out of her
pussy, spreading Monica's cheeks and licking her ass.

a face destroyed by semen!

Mercedes's feet are always in the shot, but not like the previous scene
or earlier episodes.

Be forewarned that this is a multi-nut busting scene and I doubt that
you'll get through this scene. With Vanessa on her back and legs spread
he blows his load all over her face.

For the most part, the actual sex occurs in front of the car. Not the
most exciting girl-girl scene ever, by any means.
In bad Fredericks of Hollywood gear, Stacy is in a white and pink outfit
while Gilda is sporting black and red, with a red tongue-ring to match.
Like the caring sex kitten that she is, she jerks him off! Oral sex
takes priority for some time until the dude slips his dick between her
feet and toes. After much hard work, Dora, using only her feet, brings
him to come a nice, sticky mess on her toes. a face destroyed by semen!
We get another girl that looks like she was made for porn. In the end,
he shoots his wad all over her butt cheeks!

There's a lot of well-captured hard action, which ends with Anastasia
receiving her "just desserts" for a job well done. By scene's end, he
cums over the ladies.

I really enjoyed watching all of Paige's facial expression as she got
pummeled. That said, it's almost automatic that Jenna Haze will deliver
hot scenes since her gonzo comeback movie "Jenna Haze: Dark Side. Final
Thoughts:  After looking at the cover of the DVD I was really excited to
watch it. The camera goes back and forth from their faces to the
pussies. There's a cut, and before we know Melissa's getting her pussy
licked from behind again, only she's getting the dildo treatment even
harder.

Renae then takes a vicious pounding in a variety of positions: doggy
style, missionary, spooning, cowgirl, standing, and reverse cowgirl. For
the most part, the actual sex occurs in front of the car. Her body is
flawless. She sucks off David Perry with the precision of a seasoned
veteran.

Riley Mason has given "home-run" performances, but she seems to have
been overshadowed by her partner the latina Jenna Presley. Renae returns
the favor by giving him a very intense, and sloppy blowjob.

In the end, Vanda takes a massive facial and then reacts positively with
it even breaking into laughter.
It doesn't take too long until her mascara smears because of the
throatfucking she endures by the man.

Her feet are decent; they look almost identical to Adriana's. There were
no compression artifacts or pixilation on the print, just as you'd
expect from something shot by a high-end studio. I expected to see some
very young girls doing all sorts of naughty things.