[Uniwiki-redice] untrue iron

unauthorized iwsk at exult.net
Mon Jul 9 13:55:07 CEST 2007

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

But He is also looking for certain qualities in those people, like the
qualities He found in Esther.

Learn how to create a unique family mission statement. Pushed together
but uninvolved. but how's the harmony?

Ours is a walk of faith, not sight. Pushed together but uninvolved. Life
is not about your being comfortable and happy and successful and pain
free.
Then where did it come from? But He is also looking for certain
qualities in those people, like the qualities He found in Esther.

even the White House.

Being a good neighbor by Jesus' definition means understanding that your
faith is lived out against the backdrop of everyday relationships that
come across your path.

He is searching for men and women like you and me, mere people made up
of flesh, bone, and blood. I know of many who have!

even the White House. Then where did it come from? But He is also