[Uniwiki-aia_t01] T in, as it was apt to do, this being April weather. There is nothing

Llista dels Alumnes de pr& #195; ctiques d'AIA-UB, T01 uniwiki-aia_t01 at lists.ourproject.org
Thu Apr 8 22:03:51 CEST 2010

Y off here, tell me that, will you? We didn't fasten it to this tree,
but the one close to our tent; so we'd know if anything came nosing,
around." "All right, Steve; it looks as if something did come nosing
around, without any one of us
being the wiser. And that creature,

whatever it may have been, was carrying the ham away when it thought you
must be following below; so what does it do but let out a
screech of fury, and whang, the ham straight down at you." "Gee! ain't I
glad though
he didn't happen to be the pitcher of his nine, because
he might have made
a better shot; and if
that seven pound piece of smoked pork had taken me on the coco I'd have
seen more stars than there are up above us now."

"Yes, Steve, it's sometimes
better to be born lucky than
rich," Max told him; "but there the other boys are calling to us, and
wanting to know what it's all about. As you're beginning to shiver you'd
better turn around and trot back to where you left your blanket,
don't you think?" Steve ha