[Tree-project-organise] Land Project (kind of nomadic)

Darren mail at vegburner.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 22:11:48 CEST 2015

Hey, nice to hear from you,

You keeping an archive of dog newspapers in your library?

Hope the monolith tour continued to be joyous.

Not sure I properly thanked you for the puzzle birthday greetings.  Very
sweet of you.

I've almost (finally) finished my roof - gonna go and do the last bit of
gluing right now.... (actually its looking grey and uninviting outside,
maybe I'll do it in the morning instead)   Drove to my friends in Stroud
on Saturday before it was totally finished so that I could get a lift
with him to the farm for 3rd Birthday party - had some ciders and still
feeling shady now....

I'm hanging around the Forest for a couple of weeks, doing biochar stove
and microscopy demo at Barncamp next weekend (18th+), what you up to
now??

I got a vague connection (via the Edgeryders thing) to someone doing
interesting library project - trying to save them and turn them into
commons - if that even makes sense...  Shes amazingly on the case, led
the Community Assets of Value project when she worked for government and
got honored for it....

I get the impression shes pretty damn sound - thought you might be able
to find some direction with the bus, if you looking for such a thing, if
you hooked up with her and kicked about some ideas?

http://commonlibraries.cc/about/

Appears a lot of it is about doing 'maker' stuff in libraries, which
could kind of tie in with a mobile workshop (wood/metal/electrics) I'm
working on with a load of mates+others who joined in when we presented
the idea at farmhack...

https://pad.okfn.org/p/mobile-workshop

Anyways nuff waffling

DZR   xx