[Tree-project-organise] Actually doing some stuff in the woods.....

Darren mail at vegburner.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 15:41:06 CET 2015

Tom, who I tried to get to come along to some of our meetings, is
organising a couple of working weekends in the woodland project he is
involved with, in Nutley (north of Lewes) at the end of Feburary.

https://www.facebook.com/events/396256737208345/

I'm pretty certain I'm going to get along to at least one weekend - not
sure yet which one.  Thought some of you might be interested in going along?

Also still thinking about the damaged oak tree felling, oak and cherry
plank milling and rustic pergola construction project up near Gatwick.
It would be great to get a load of people there doing It all together.
I was thinking it would need doing during the winter but I guess it
could happen any time, although I think Sara would like the pergola
built before the summer.  Duncan any news about the alaskan mill?