[Tree-project-organise] A nice big chipper to make woodchip for power?

Ian Cavaliere iancavaliere at googlemail.com
Tue May 13 19:46:26 CEST 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd38ZZQlpJ0

Here are the videos of a saw mill, that bel just agreed to buy!! I went
along with him, it's a very solid bit of machinery, needs some tlc, but he
was assured it works. to be honest, there doesn't seem like there's much to
go wrong with it. very solid pice of machinery. He's looking to start up a
saw business, and he's very interested in the ctp, and has room at his
yard, plus some other empty buildings if we wanna take use of them, also a
fair bit of room outside.

We went along to the local saw (northwood forestry) mill and chatted with
the owner who says he has to turn small business away in the area (near
storrington, view of pulborough brook)

Also....I've had some chat with a forestry commission guy who has offered
us a hornbeam coppice over in Hailsham.

Recon it'll be a goood time for a meeting of interested parties!!!

Anyone interested?

I texted Del and Averie about it, no doubt will talk some more............