[Tree-project-organise] (no subject)

avery howell averyhowell at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 1 13:29:31 CET 2014

Hello darren, sorry I missed that second link.
Touchwood looks like a perfect model and it looks like it is working which is good news.
We keep coming back to the need to own the land or at least sign a lease for 10 years. Maybe that's the fact. Secure tenure means suddenly we have the freedom to move on any projects we want as and when.
Lots to talk about.
At the moment we have a vague verbal agreement with a tenant not an owner and personally I feel its a little whimsical . Maybe we need to get our ideas together and then approach nick ( if we like the woods there) and get a lease of our own. He was a solicitor I'm sure he can draft it up at minimal cost.
So its real.
Avery
Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone