[Tree-project-organise] Woodland, meet and other stuff

Darren mail at vegburner.co.uk
Tue Dec 31 14:35:02 CET 2013

I could make a meeting this weekend.

Got some work to do in a small piece of woodland near Gatwick.

A large Norway Spruce came down in the recent storm which needs cutting
up and there is lots of very overgrown ash coppice there. Also possibly
some oak could be cut.  The owner wants firewood - I guess we could swap
some cutting time for some wood.

Looking on http://www.woodnet.org.uk/woodlots/round-timber-wanted for
people who might be interested in timber I came across these located in
Brighton wondered if there may be worth exploring if there is any
possibilities for working with them?

http://www.touchwoodtrees.co.uk/