[Tree-project-organise] Flier, woodlands and meeting???

Spencer Thomas thomspenc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 11:09:22 CET 2013

Hi all
I would be up for a meeting. I have neen researching into woodland burial
sites and would like to get some feedback from the group as to whether this
might be a possible addition to the project?
I have strong feelings about how we (mis)treat death in our society.
Bringing burials into the woods brings the possibility for people to
reconnect with the natural world and death. It could also work on a
commercial and conservation level...........???

Web sites below helpful especially the gov one which is very pro woodland
burial sites and I look forward to any feedback from you guys.
www.naturalburialgrounds.com.
 www.justice.gov.uk/.../*burials*-and.../*natural*-*burial*
-grounds-guidance.pdf

Cheers. Spencer