[Tree-project-organise] Flier, woodlands and meeting???

Darren mail at vegburner.co.uk
Sun Dec 29 14:28:06 CET 2013

Nice one Abbie,

     I think it would be very good to get something together sooner
rather than later.

     I went to the AGM of http://landworkersalliance.org.uk/ and chatted
with Ollie.  He is part of a Bristol copprice workers co-op.  They do a
lot of interesting stuff and are keen to take stuff forwards regarding
access to woodlands, particularly with a view to being able to stay in
the woods.

     Most interestingly they have found that its very easy to get access
to woodland from Forestry Commission and National Trust. I'm waiting to
hear from him to find out more details of how they have approached this.

     I'm in the area for a couple of weeks- anyone interested in a
meeting??  I'd still really like to get into the woods somewhere this
winter to do some stuff....

Best