terziario-innovativo-cn turing into the ope

Andruszkiewic sidedness at vistips.nl
Wed Dec 30 00:25:31 CET 2009

 times that he had seen it; but, being old and childish, no one took any
notice of the story. "Strange to say, the date when the ghost appeared
was always the same--the Wednesday before Easter. That was also the date
mentioned in the manuscript, and also the date when the organ was heard
by the Dean. We considered these facts of sufficient importance to
warrant our making further investigation; and decided, when the time
came round again, to go ourselves into the cathedral; meanwhile we kept
our own counsel. "The time soon passed on and the week before Easter
again arrived, and on the Wednesday evening, about 11.45, we entered the
cathedral by the transept door. The moon shone brightly and we easily
found o