[Theverse-developer] dynamically loading libs on win32 systems

Reid Nichol sigma at fireflylabs.ca
Thu Mar 1 21:28:02 CET 2007

Hi Michael:

  I just committed loadlib.[c,h] into theVerse/src as I don't think
that this functionality is needed by the other modules.  If I'm wrong,
we can move it to common later.

  At any rate, looking through the MSDN, I made an attempt at making
dl* functions for Windows.  Though I used the examples to create these
functions, I lack the ability to test the code.  The only thing I know
now is that what I've done doesn't mess up macosx, darwin or openbsd4
builds.

  So, once you start testing with audio enabled, this is something
else that will need to be debugged (I doubt it'll compile and work
straight off).  Just a heads up :)

--
best regards,
Reid Nichol