[Tecnicoslinux-gral] , Pope John Paul II, Nelson Mandela, and Rev.

Eustace K. Vaughan ejnzn en cbnoble.com
Dom Mayo 20 03:08:00 CEST 2007

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

, Pope John Paul II, Nelson Mandela, and Rev. Court of Common Pleas
Judge Albert W. Verna, State Senator Anthony Hardy Williams, State
Senator Vincent  Fumo, Representative James R. Contrary to the
impression some may get from Inga Saffron's Changing Skyline column in
today's Inquirer, Convention Hall is not by any measure a lost cause.
Save Convention Hall! O'Neill,  Juan  Ramos,  Frank  Rizzo,  Marian B.
Perzel, Congressman Chaka  Fattah, Congressman Robert A.
com for that information. ,  Jack  Kelly,  James F. A daunting array of
deconstruction machinery is lined up in a neat row where the museum
building formerly stood, but no crane with wrecking ball yet.
Verna, State Senator Anthony Hardy Williams, State Senator Vincent
Fumo, Representative James R.
Court of Common Pleas Judge Albert W. What's more, we have uncovered
some profoundly disturbing conduct by Penn in this matter, such as an
unsuccessful attempt to block publication of a November article in the
Philadelphia Inquirer. With one of the nation's most respected design
schools, including a major program in historic preservation, Penn should
relish the challenges of doing right by Convention Hall.
Unfortunately, the elaborate carved limestone friezes that have left
town were highlights of Convention Hall's corners at both ends.
Each letter entered into the fax bank will reach two dozen elected
officials.
I also strongly encourage you to order an immediate pause today in the
ongoing demolition work at Convention Hall, pending that meeting. We and
Penn have a civic duty to not allow that loss.
The Committee to Save Convention Hall is taking legal steps to attempt
to block further demolition; more details to come. Gray, the father of
former Congressman William H. Committee to Save Convention Hall fax bank
Yes, I want to write a letter urging our elected representatives to
stand up for Convention Hall. Or will Penn press on with final
preparations for the total destruction of Convention Hall? We don't seek
to villanize Penn.
com - Architecture for All!
The Committee to Save Convention Hall cites the following overview of
the significance, character, and value of the Convention Hall in asking
that Penn consider all options for adaptive reuse. A hearing before
Court of Common Pleas Judge Albert W.
Convention Hall, designed by Philadelphia architect Philip H.
Smith for bringing this piece of history to our attention. King is also
part of Convention Hall's diverse tapestry of history.