[Spinne-developer] the case

Nims captions at lildoggy.com
Fri Mar 19 10:39:02 CET 2010

S was unfortunate, but apparently
he didn't notice the mistake, for he went on at once.) 'But as I was saying,
I'd been up Aconcagua before I left school.' 'Good gracious,' I replied, amazed at his intrepidity, 'that
must have been an experience!' 'Rather,' said he: 'Haven't you read Conway's book? Published in '02, I think.' He strode across the room and brought back a volume. 'Yes, 1902: capital book; well worth reading.

But Mexico,' he continued, without giving me time to display the knowledge that I suddenly recollected as I turned the pages of the book, 'Ah! there's a country