[Spinne-developer] {Spam?} Sparing hand the diversified see

Mirkovich recordation at tkutsan.com
Thu Jan 14 10:02:00 CET 2010

Married woman as she had lived a maid. I did not presume to pry into the
secret of her age, nor was she forward to disclose it, for this humble
reason, lest I should think her wisdom fell short of her years.... We
had a Michaelmas goose for dinner, of Miss Theky's own raising, who was
now good-natured enough to forget the jeopardy of her dog. In the
afternoon we walked in a meadow by the river side, which winds in the
form of a horseshoe about Germanna, making it a peninsula containing
about