[Souldreamer-developers] Ion of truth. I had much rather have been with Flora, whom I had

Mulvahill Sekula stickled at keyda.net
Thu Apr 1 10:51:11 CEST 2010

 did not come from Fort York?" I inquired. "No, from
the north--from Fort Churchill, at the mouth of the river. I am
finished with my errand in this part of the country, and am bound
south.
I had no idea that trouble had broken out until I was attacked on the
edge of the timber." "I fear you will be detained here for many a
day, Captain Rudstone," said Griffith Hawke. "But come to my
quarters, and when you have fed and rested I will give you a full
report of all
that has

happened." Turning to me the factor added: "See to the wounded,
Denzil,
and make sure that the sentries are properly posted. Then let me know
how matters are going. I
don't anticipate any f