[Solar-ututo-e] English mailing list? (Lista que envía inglesa?)

Martin Olivera molivera en solar.org.ar
Jue Jun 10 23:17:28 CEST 2004

Well, your help will be very useful (mainly to make english-speaking ututo-e
community grow!

Up to now we do not have an english mailing list, but in the next days we will
create one, and begin to help english speaers.

I would like to cooperate there to help cross translations between english and
spanish list (due to ututo-e developers up to now are all from Argentina, so
spanish is our native language)

Up to the english list is set up, please make your questions here, in english,
and we'll try to help you...

--
Asociación civil SOLAR
Software Libre Argentina