[Solar-sl-ar] Halizo, problemas con SQL?

Sebastian Bassi sbassi en gmail.com
Lun Jun 28 22:40:23 CEST 2004

Si, lo acabo de probar. Y le escribí al autor por ese tema:
We've been inspecting the code and found some problems. It seems the
supplied mysql database is not updated as the code is.
Take line 73 on db.php, there are some fields that are not present in
the db, like: shortdesc, changes, repository and demo (they should be
in  "projects" table according to that line). I cached this because we
tried to insert data in the new version and we got "Error: Unknown
column 'shortdesc' in 'field list'".

Vamos a ver que contesta.