[Solar-parla] " said Jake stoutly. "Don't you fret any! Bunny's sound." "Oh, yes, I kno

Otis castoriseds at h-davoodi.com
Fri Aug 28 03:49:55 CEST 2009

T it nice of him to--take the trouble?" "Quite nice of him," Maud
agreed. "You must have been very frightened, weren't you?" Toby
suppressed a shudder. "I was rather. And the water was dreadfully cold.
I thought we should never come up again. It was like--it was like--" She
stopped herself. "He said I was never to talk about it--or think about
it--so I won't, if you don't mind." "Tell me about your father!" said
Maud sympathetically. For the second time the blue eyes flashed towards
her. "Oh, he is still