[Solar-ovejafm] Restaurante "open source"

Adrian Pardini pardo.bsso at gmail.com
Tue May 11 01:45:28 CEST 2010

no se con què tiene que ver pero me parecio interesante

http://instructablesrestaurant.com/

Instructables Restaurant is the first open source restaurant in the
world. Everything you see, use and eat is downloaded from
instructables.com. It is an experiment in “digesting free internet
culture”.
[...]
The Instructables Restaurant comes with full instructions for
everything. In most restaurants you get to buy and enjoy the food. In
some restaurants, if you like the furniture you can buy it. But in the
Instructables Restaurant you go home knowing how to make the food as
well as the furniture. We give you the instructions and recipes!

--
Adrian.
http://elesquinazotango.com.ar