[Solar-ovejafm] resumen breve del jueves

Marcos Guglielmetti marcos at ovejafm.com
Mon Nov 2 15:15:59 CET 2009

Excelente!

--
Marcos Guglielmetti

www.musix.org.ar

www.ovejafm.com

"You say
 	Love is a temple
 	Am
 	Love a higher law
 	Love is a temple
 	Am
 	Love the higher law
"

mailman/bin/version

#! @PYTHON@
#
# Copyright (C) 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002 by the Free Software Foundation, Inc.
#
# This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
# modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
# as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
# of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
#
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
#
# along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
# Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.

"""Print the Mailman version.
"""

import paths
import Mailman.mm_cfg
from Mailman.i18n import _

print _('Using Mailman version:'), Mailman.mm_cfg.VERSION

#Este es un mail libre. Para más detalles acerca del método usado para
liberarlo, ver:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.es.html#WhatCaseIsOutputGPL