[Solar-OpenOffice] im. But now my pu

Oxborrow Hooton walkaway at neteconomy.com
Wed Apr 21 12:45:17 CEST 2010

Ou think
me bold), but I-- I stole a kiss. The tale is told;
perhaps it's true, Perhaps it was a deed to rue; But when that look
came in her eye I thought she wished to have me try-- I don't know how
'twould been with you-- _I_ stole a kiss. ROBERT PORTER ST. JOHN.
_Amherst Literary Monthly._ ~A Ballad of Dorothy.~ It's "Dorothy!
Where's
Dorothy?" From morn to even fall, There's not a lad on Cowslip Farm Who
joins not in the call. It's Dolly here and Dolly there, Where can the