[Solar-OpenOffice] With Due Respect

=?big5?q?Mr=20Ernest=20Dadanu?= ernestdadanu00 at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Sep 30 14:36:12 CEST 2009

我有新的電郵地址!你現可電郵給我:ernestdadanu00 at yahoo.com.hk

- FROM Mr.ERNEST DADANU  BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) OUAGADOUGOU -BURKINA FASO Dear Friend, This message might meet you in utmost surprise.However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by rofession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($15million USD) of one of my banks client who died along with his entire family in a plane crash. You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this websitehttp://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.htmlHence , i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 65/35%. If you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.Have a great day.Yours sincerely,Mr Ernest Dadanu Reply mat / mrernestdadanu2009 at gmail.com