[Solar-OpenOffice] WITH DUE RESPECT AND MY PRIVATE NUMBER CALL ME 00226 76 339 335.

Hezron Zobebah zobebah.hezron at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 19:30:55 CET 2009

You are invited to "WITH DUE RESPECT AND MY PRIVATE NUMBER CALL ME 00226 76 339 335.".

By your host Hezron Zobebah:

     Date:		Friday October 30, 2009

     Time:		6:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Good day,I’m Mr.Hezron zobebah. an accountant with the bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I need you to be my foreign partner as to present you as the next of kin to a deceased customer of the bank to transfer the sum of($25,300.000MILLION)USd into your account for both of us. This fund can be shared between us in the ratio of 40% for you and 55% for me and my family. 5% for any incurable expenses that will come during the transfer. This money is presently in a domiciliary account in the bank of Africa here in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. If you are interested write back to me so that I will send to you the details and how it will be possible to be executed. I promise that there will be no risk as it will pass through international banking laws and all the necessary information will be given to you as soon as I receive your acceptance letter. Mr.Hezron zobebah CCOUNTANT BANK OF AFRICA.if you are interested in my business proposal contact immediately(hezron.zobebah at hotmail.fr) and call me as will.00226 76 339 335.thansk Hezron zobebah

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/zobebah.hezron?v=126&a1=0&iid=8xB5Fpz%40FdAUaMuNRxelUGtbKEMg%40IUw5h%40jIx%40%40&igid=1ha3pez%40%40tMFA0x8Zx%40hYSd%40sRFtaK5sVxavyY7bXuv%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: