[Solar-OpenOffice] VOIP Gateways SIP H323 H248 MGCP cooperation

Alex Liu alex.liu.gk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:03:32 CET 2009

Dear friend,

This is Alex from GAOKE Communications, a famous telecommunication equipment manufacturer in China since 1993, passed ISO 9000/14000 and CMM II.

Now, we are looking for oversea distributors.

Our products include:

1.      2/4/8/16/32 ports VOIP Gateways, with SIP/H323/H248/MGCP; (including WiFi VOIP),TMG(2E1&4E1)

2.      GSM Fixed Wireless Desktop Phone (CE and RoHS);

3.      M2M GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA/CDMA VPN Router/DTU, with RS232/RJ45/USB; 1LAN+1WAN or 2WAN(optional),support mainly protocol like GRE/L2TP/PPTP/IPSec

4.           GSM&CDMA FWT/FCT/Gateway, with 1&4 FXS, supports FWT+PSTN, G3 FWT+FAX;

5.           GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA/CDMA/EVDO USB/PCMCIA Modem based on Philips chipset;

6.           SMT-1 MSAP, E1 DXC/DXX/PCM/MUX, Media/Interface Converter, PDH.
We are partner of Alcatel, ABB, Agilent, Huawei, ZTE, Fiberhome.
Supplier of China Telecom, Entel Telecom, Telemax Telecom.

We also provide OEM/ODM service . Is there any interested product?

Best wishes,
Alex Liu
Guangzhou GAOKE Communications Technology Co., Ltd.
WEB: http://www.gktel.com.cn/english
Tel:  86-13570579623      86-02082598193
Fax:  86-020-82599989
Email: alex.liu.gk at gmail.com       liupeng at gktel.com.cn
MSN: alex.liu.gk at hotmail.com      Skype: alexliu1109
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from Guangzhou GAOKE, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

2009-03-09

Alex Liu