[Solar-OpenOffice] URGENT RESPONDS

Danjumar Wahib danjumarw at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 12:47:27 CET 2009

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: danjumarw at yahoo.com

- It will be a surprise for you to receive this mail. I am Mr.danjumar wahib, the director of the accounts & auditing dept. at the bank of Africa Ouagadougou-west Africa . With due respect i have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us. at the bank's last accounts/auditing evaluations, my staffs came across an old account which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learnt was among the deceased passengers of an airline crash on 6th November 2003. Since the deceased was unable to run this account since his death. The account has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since it was put in a safe deposit account in the bank for future investment by the client. Since his demise, nobody, not even the members of his family have applied for claims over this fund and it has been in the safe deposit account until we