[Solar-OpenOffice] URGENT POSITIVE RESPONSE IS NEEDED.

Lauran Paul lauran_paul1 at yahoo.in
Wed Jan 21 18:25:07 CET 2009

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: lauran_paul1 at yahoo.in

- Dear Friend,I am Mr.Lauran Paul ,from Sikasso in Mali West Africa. Actually, I am a traditional Chief here in this Country governing this Village where I have 70hectares of land full of Gold, inherited by my grandfathers.We have dug out about 450KG of Gold which I wanted to use your assistance to sell in your country.I will advise you to look for more buyers,dealers and Brokers because we are trying to expand our mining capacity.Please incase you are not interested to buy the Gold, you can look for buyers there in your country ,then if your customer buy any Gold from us here, you will receive 15% of the total capital here bought from us here as commission.Moreover,interested clients should come over or his/her mandate to witness the preliminary test that will be carried out before the shipment which will be accompanied by our representative to the client choice of refinery at the clients destination, where the random test will take place and then full payment to be lodged into our nominated bank account.Also, we are trying to purchase mining equipment which will be easier after selling this 450KG.We have been selling to agents who sell out to foreigners.In other words,I have made the entire necessary enquiry for the shipment through a legal procedure here in Mali. I wait to hear from you with all the followings so that I can send you FCO which will enable us to move ahead. 1.YOUR FULL NAMES/2.YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER3.YOUR OFFICE PHONE.Best Regards, Lauran Paul