[Solar-OpenOffice] {Spam?} Ay The tender accents of ou

Wickert Stueve upthrust at vbkgroep.nl
Wed Dec 30 12:36:17 CET 2009

, and always be in time. When you enter, bless yourself with holy water
and go quietly to your seat, genuflect on your right knee and enter the
pew. PRAYER BEFORE MASS O my God, I am only a child; help me to be
attentive, and to pray with all my heart during this holy Mass. The
priest comes out to begin Mass. Stand The priest carries in his hands
the chalice, covered with a cloth. The priest goes up to the middle of
the altar, and sets down the chalice. Then he goes to the right side and
opens the book. After that he comes down to the foot of the altar, and
makes the Sign of the Cross. THE MASS OF THE CATECHUMENS (From the
Beginning to the Offertory) Kneel *In the name of the Father, and of the
Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. *I will go in to the altar of God, to
God Who gives joy to my youth. *Judge me, O God. Keep me saf