[Solar-OpenOffice] SMS Campaign Worldwide

USHA CONSULTING webpromotion2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 22:59:06 CET 2008

Hello Sir,
Sub:
Global SMS Services

We would like to introduce ourselves as an associate of a mobile marketing company based in mumbai/india.

About the company

They are  a dynamic and forward-thinking, value added services company, focused on increasing revenues across all areas of the global mobile data value chain. Our business activities include global SMS services, mobile content and entertainment solutions, research and development, artificial intelligence platforms, managed messaging services, mobile marketing platforms and mobile micro-commerce platforms.

They offer a single interface to over 450 mobile networks (GSM, TDMA, and CDMA) for one-way and two-way SMS connectivity. The International SMS platform's designed by Cellent benefit from our strategic tie-up with around 15 SMSC's internationally. This gives them the ability to deliver our customer's messages to networks across the world. They have created state of the art infrastructures which support and facilitate millions of hits per month to cell phones across the globe. Needless to say, it is a highly robust and reliable route built in with redundancies at every level possible to ensure there are no latencies.
Highlights
The International SMS Platform designed by them has undergone regular upgrades as and when required, to remain current and technologically sound. These upgrades and changes have always been conducted whilst maintaining our superior quality of services and with minimal interruption to our customers. The changes that are incorporated have always relied on input from our customers and not just our experienced judgment; and are always in line with international standards. Some of the important features offered by their platform are as follows:
Access to over 450 global networks in over 100 countries - Message termination (SMS-MT) and origination (SMS-MO) via a single interface.
Multiple interfaces connect to our platforms (SMPP 3.3 & 3.4, SMTP, HTTP, XML, COM object)
Dynamic Sender id and Delivery Reports are supported.
Multiple routing configurations are available to support various customer needs.
7 bit, 8 bit and 16 bit support to support delivery of all types of SMS messages.
Comprehensive Real-time Web Reporting tools.
24/7 support available.
Coverage
They have global coverage in a true sense. They're not just saying it! From the most advanced countries of the world to the fast developing nations, they are all within their reach and may be accessed through their coverage map. With a reach across more than 450 networks worldwide already, They are continuously increasing our network partnerships to provide our valued customers with a solid global foot print.

Usha Consulting
tel: 91+22+28621212
mobile: 9869285315
Mumbai,India

IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGAL PRIVILEGE

This electronic communication is intended by the sender only for the access and use by the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, disclosure, use, access to, storage or photocopying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this e-mail and any attachments is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of a mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this e-mail and any attachments in error please immediately delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender by e-mail