[Solar-OpenOffice] Message for peter at slopt.com......Required LED naked die/chips

RRoybar at aol.com RRoybar at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 19:02:20 CEST 2005

Required LED  naked die/chips with wavelength 415nm. price and availability
please
Dear  Peter,
Please advise price and availability of LED die that you can supply with
peak wavelength in the range 410nm to 420nm.
We are interested in sample quantities of 1,000 and a budgetary price for
500K and 3Million per month.
We require the maximum power that is available. Alternatively we would be
interested in purchasing die at the higher volumes sawn into quads (2x2) or
larger groupings should this be possible.
Please send data sheets, die diagrams etc.
Please copy to optodesign at ipl-int.com
an early confirmation that you have something to offer would be  appreciated.
regards
Roy Barton
Representing Integrated Photomatrix  (UK)