[Solar-OpenOffice] *****SPAM***** LED 19:18:24:734

深圳市神光光电高科技有限公司 peter at slopt.com
Fri Mar 26 12:18:28 CET 2004

We are a leading manufacturer of LED products in China. Our products range from standard lamps, dot matrix, modules and 7 segment displays.
A wide range of LED products, particularly the super high bright LED with different colors (Red, Green, Blue, White, Purple, Yellow, etc ) and dimensions suitable for traffic signals and street lights, LED displays, high power LED and SMD LEDs suitable for general light, decoration lighting, panel displayer is definitely an advantage we enjoy. To develop and design a product exactly according to your unique requirement is certainly what we'd like to endeavor.
On condition that you kindly place a trial order to enable us have the pleasure to be at your service, you may find that a better LED supplier is to be on your supplier list.
We also set up our own factory to produce solar panels. please refer to http://www.topraysolar.com www.topraysolar.com
 for more info.
To establish a long standing and mu
tually beneficial business relationship with you is what we always hope to do. After looking through our products list, anything you are interested in, just let us know.
Thanks and best regards
Peter Wu
Sales & Marketing Manager
Supernatural Light Optoelectronics Hi-Tech Co., Ltd.
6/F Wearnes Building,
No. 10 Kefa Road,
Science Park, Shenzhen, China
Tel: 86-755-25096417