[Solar-NeSLA] No more false promises. Activate your body's natural weight loss mechanism

marsheilla en lippokarawaci.co.id marsheilla en lippokarawaci.co.id
Mie Jun 21 17:48:06 CEST 2017

It's time to finally get that dream body!
Our diet pill is 100% organic, it burns extra fat, boosts your energy and even reduces your hunger.
You don't even need to workout, weight reduction happens seamlessly thanks to your body's natural weight reduction mechanism.
Unlike many other anti-obesity pills, our product is 100% safe to use.
http://www.bcuzoflove.com/6d1428/papkr342/db.php?c29sYXItbmVzbGFAbGlzdHMub3VycHJvamVjdC5vcmc=
We're also offering a give-back guarantee, because, let's be frank – we know our supplements work.
Important Notice: This information transmitted (including any attachments)
is intended only for the use of the named addressee, and
 may contain material/information that is private, confidential and/or
legally privileged. Any retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this material/information
by anyone other than the named addressee is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please immediately notify the sender at the address and
telephone/telefax number or e-mail address set forth herein, delete the
material/information from any computer and data carrier and destroy any copies or print-outs
that may have been made of this material/information.

Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. Although this e-mail
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or any other
defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are
 received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
 that they are free of viruses and other defects.

PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk. and its group companies are not liable for any
loss or damage arising in any way from receipt, use or delay of this e-
mail and any attachments, nor for improper or incomplete transmission
of the information contained therein.