[Solar-general] with each technology we dig a deeper & deeper hole in which to bury ourselves

Marcos G. marcos en ovejafm.com
Lun Sep 17 02:13:50 CEST 2012

destaco esta parte:

"When I visited Fukuoka in 1984 he did a drawing for me & explained it through my wife at the time
who is Japanese. I have mentioned it on here before, it was a drawing of people digging a big hole
in the ground, he said when each technology creates a problem, we try to find another technology to
solve the problem instead of going back to the place where there was no problem in the first place &
with each technology we dig a deeper & deeper hole in which to bury ourselves. I don't know what you
others think but many of the things he said seem to me to be from someone more in touch with
reality, to me very little ego is seen."

de:

[fukuoka_farming] WHAT IS REALITY...WHO ARE YOU?
De: "greenie6666" <normbeee en bigpond.com>
  Para: fukuoka_farming en yahoogroups.com
  Fecha: Hoy 20:42:58

Maybe I'm crazy to try to say anything like this on this group, as they say you shouldn't talk about
these things just let everyone find it themselves in their time, as they say ultimately we will all
end up there...

They say you can't help anyone out of their suffering...each of us has a unique experience of
consciousness...ultimately we are one in consciousness, but we are divided in experience. But we are
all evolving back into the oneness which is consciousness. Maybe why we all have so much trouble
with Fukuoka's idea of natural farming, is because like I have said in the past he was already
evolved to Enlightenment & was looking at it from a more intuitive state, not from his thinking
mind. But then when you want to pass on this knowledge to others you can only resort to the thinking
mind & language & things experienced in this state aren't communicable in language, well at least
not accurately. If this in fact is the case we probably have as much hope of the realization as a
blowfly trapped in a bottle...LOL...if fact I think maybe the thinking mind is a bit like that,
always going around in circles. The thinking mind & ego think we are so smart & how smart we are
with our science & technology, but think of it are we really, all our so called progress has got us
to where we are today, I for one don't think it's a pretty place. The way nature did things looks
lots more pretty & successful. When I visited Fukuoka in 1984 he did a drawing for me & explained it
through my wife at the time who is Japanese. I have mentioned it on here before, it was a drawing of
people digging a big hole in the ground, he said when each technology creates a problem, we try to
find another technology to solve the problem instead of going back to the place where there was no
problem in the first place & with each technology we dig a deeper & deeper hole in which to bury
ourselves. I don't know what you others think but many of the things he said seem to me to be from
someone more in touch with reality, to me very little ego is seen. As Iyo has said he was from the
landed gentry, if he didn't have access to land he couldn't have done what he did. The Buddha was
from the Brahman caste, even a prince I believe, but he left it all behind on his journey...just
because you are better off than someone, doesn't mean you can't learn things from them, but if your
ego sees them as some privileged person, that it must hate & ignore, I guess you are the looser.
This is how I sum things up, many of you wont agree, but as others have said hopefully here we are
allowed to put forth ideas as long as we don't abuse each other, if you can't see anything in
another's ideas or beliefs, no problem as long as you allow the person to have his individual
belief. I was grown up in a non religious family, but as a young boy, because I think I wanted to be
a good boy, I had some belief in God, but when I left school at 15 I started reading books on nature
life & human beings, which have been my life long interest. After reading certain books my belief
changed, I became a full on believer in science, but I couldn't put down an interest in some things
about India & other various things & some how I don't remember how, maybe because I was interested
in organic growing, I read "The One Straw Revolution" even though I no longer had this belief in
religion, I wanted to know the truth [the reality of life] I often wondered about religion & God
because so many people in the world had these beliefs. I thought it must have some source in
reality, I have also thought that anything that a human thinks about must in fact exist, as I don't
think we are cable of thinking of anything that we haven't at some level thought about or
experinced...even when I was a kid we always thought about Mars & who might live there, but the
Martians we thought about were just mixtures of things we knew on Earth, we seemed incapable of
thinking about anything totally unique [like nothing on earth]. Now I think I have come around
almost full circle, as life seems to all be about circles...the sun rising each day, life, death,
rebirth [born again]. Even now I at some level now,  believe what I believe, telling others about it
seems still crazy...as most I guess will think it is.
 Think quietly about yourself, say to yourself "I AM" you know that don't you, if you didn't know
that, there would be nothing [no awareness] but hopefully you will agree that you are here &
aware...really if you honestly think on this you will understand that that is really all you can
know truly...everything else is seen through the filter of your mind...scientist do elaborate
experiments to prove what is truth...but because it's "out there" outside of you there's no way you
can really know it's there or truth. Because it comes through the filter of your mind. That "I AM"
is the same in all of us, the Oneness [God if you want but I don't like the idea of that word, it
has too many connotations] I prefer Oneness or consciousness.
So I haven't time to go on further & I don't even know if anyone is interested in listening anyway,
but if you believe this it becomes even more insane to attack each other, because it is like
attacking yourself & because the belief is that anything you put "out there" will "come back to you"
as you create your own reality.
Also in this thinking mind & ego state I think it's a bit pointless for people to stop using their
names, any word is only a symbol of something for the use of language, if you drop your name, we
will just use your email, as without a symbol in this state language is impossible. It's also the
same with any word, it's what you believe the word stand for...take God if you think it's some old
guy in heaven checking if your good or bad...that's why I don't like it something like Oneness or
consciousness is harder to relate to, or have other connation's. that all for now...regards...Norm
Australia