[Solar-general] Fwd: uhuru cloud

Gerardo Diaz gerardo.diaz en gmail.com
Mie Nov 21 19:35:37 CET 2012

capaz contribuya a salvar alguna vida, como también que se pierda
alguna otra, que sea de gente o no, es otra historia

http://uhurusoftware.zendesk.com/

esto es todo lo que sé

(para todo lo demás, googlee libremente)

From: Gerardo Diaz <gerardo.diaz en gmail.com>
Date: 2012/11/13
Subject: uhuru cloud

lo copio y pego acá, capaz q te sirva para hostear un par de apps

Gerardo,

Thanks for your response.

Great! You have registered for an account and you can start hosting.
There is a video walking you through the process.

If you have any questions, here is our support forum.
http://support.uhurusoftware.com

If you write a blog post about your experience and post it on your
blog, then send the link to us, we will give you 1 year free premium
hosting when our service goes commercial (it is completely free until
our commercial launch later this year).

I look forward to working with you.

Regards,
Anil