[Solar-general] The beginning of the mistake

Marcos G. marcos en ovejafm.com
Lun Abr 30 01:07:12 CEST 2012

On Dom 29 Abr 2012 19:58:09 Marcos G. escribió:
> "Several years ago, I travelled around Europe. It seemed to me that Europe
> was very nice and beautiful, with lots of nature preserved. But three feet
> under the surface I felt desert slowly coming in. I kept wondering why. I
> realized it was the mistake they made in agriculture. The beginning of the
> mistake is from growing meat for the king and wine for the church. "
>
> http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC14/Fukuoka.htm
>
> :-D

Diane: Why do these governments do this?

Masanobu: The African governments and the United States government want people to grow coffee, tea,
cotton, peanuts, sugar - only five or six varieties to export and make money. Vegetables are just
food, they don't bring in any money. They say they will provide corn and grain, so people don't have
to grow their own vegetables.