[Solar-general] Diaspora

Luciano Lamaita luciano en hipatia.net
Vie Sep 23 04:01:06 CEST 2011

https://joindiaspora.com/

About Diaspora, the beginning:

The group was inspired to create Diaspora by a February 5, 2010 speech
from Columbia University law professor Eben Moglen to the Internet
Society's New York Chapter, "Freedom in the Cloud", in which Moglen
described centralized social networks as "spying for free

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora_%28software%29

About Moglen, the inspirator:

"Moglen says that free software is a fundamental requirement for a
democratic and free society in which we are surrounded by and dependent
upon technical devices. Only if controlling these devices is open to all
via free software, can we balance power equally."

"Moglen's Metaphorical Corollary to Faraday's Law is the idea that the
information appearance and flow between the human minds connected via
the Internet works like induction. Hence Moglen's phrase "Resist the
resistance!" (i.e. remove anything that inhibits the flow of information)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eben_Moglen

Habría que ir teniendo en cuenta esto para la integración de listas,
foros, sitio, etc con redes sociales descentralizadas.

--
Saludos!
Luciano Lamaita