[Solar-general] Fwd: [FSF] Look who's using free software...

Diego Saravia dsa en unsa.edu.ar
Lun Sep 13 23:21:19 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Brown <info en fsf.org>
Date: 2010/9/13
Subject: [FSF] Look who's using free software...
To: info-fsf en fsf.org

Today, we've added two new resources to our "Working Together for Free
Software" campaign:

* Meet the Free Software Community
http://www.fsf.org/working-together/profiles/meet-the-free-software-community

* Look who's using Free Software
http://www.fsf.org/working-together/whos-using-free-software

It's great to feature members of our own community in this way, and
allow them to express so elegantly why software freedom is so important
to them and the organizations they represent.

Our 'Working Together for Free Software' campaign aims to introduce new
people to free software and communicate to readers that all free
software projects work for a unified ideal: an end goal of software freedom.

Please take a look, and let us know how you think we could improve this
campaign by adding your comments to the LibrePlanet wiki:
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:FSF/Ideas

FSF associate members can join the conversation at the members forum
http://www.fsf.org/associate/forum/   You can join as an FSF associate
member at http://www.fsf.org/joinforum

Thanks

peter