[Solar-general] diaspora: Highlights of the First Week

Marcos Germán Guglielmetti marcos en ovejafm.com
Vie Oct 1 23:19:16 CEST 2010

http://www.joindiaspora.com/2010/09/27/highlights-of-the-first-week.html

Highlights of the First Week

The community’s response to our release has been amazing. Within the first
week of releasing code to developers, Diaspora is the 10th most popular
project on Github with over 2500+ watchers. We’ve had 412 forks of Diaspora
to date, and about a half a million views of the code as well. Many people
have gotten the alpha running on their own machines, and have provided
countless bug reports and feature requests.

Special thanks goes out to:

arielo who setup il8n and many others who contributed to translation of
diaspora to 17 different languages.
voxdolo has started to help us improve and refactor our specs.
hemanth , maco , and drt24 who wrote the epic Ubuntu setup script.
manervu and aredridel who helped us move to Ruby 1.9.2.
If you want to help contribute to Diaspora, you can find the source code on
github, accompanied with some instructions on how to get started:
http://github.com/diaspora/diaspora

We’d also like to thank the people who have reported security holes. Most of
what was reported was has already been patched, and if you see any further
problems, please let us know at exploits en joindiaspora.com.

We have also gotten lots of great feedback about our contributor agreement,
and are talking to many experts on the subject to make the agreement more
accurately reflect our goals for Diaspora. We’ve outlined what we want that
document to express here.

The first week of Diaspora source code being released has been huge. Project
releases like this just don’t happen everyday, and we are completely
overwhelmed that so many people want to help make Diaspora awesome. We are
doing our best to get as many people involved as soon as possible. Thank you
so much for your continued support!

PS. Today is Rafi’s birthday. (He’ll be in #diaspora-dev all day.)

--
                   Marcos Guglielmetti
                            ▲

Para encontrarte con activistas del movimiento social del software libre envia
un mail a solar.general en librelist.com y luego respondé el mail de bienvenida.

PD: usen dukgo.com en vez de google
es genial y va camino a ser totalmente libre ¡y no te espía! :-D

Estas son opiniones organizacionales y no representan la posición de persona
alguna :P

amo z-mongo daa dbg badu pa baduma badu pa yeh