[Solar-general] Mass-mirroring Wikileaks

Nicolás Reynolds fauno en kiwwwi.com.ar
Sab Dic 4 20:19:16 CET 2010

http://46.59.1.2/mass-mirror.html

Wikileaks is currently under heavy attack.

In order to make it impossible to ever fully remove Wikileaks from the
Internet, we need your help.

if you have a unix-based server which is hosting a website on the
Internet and you want to give wikileaks some of your hosting resources,
you can help!

Please follow the following instructions:

* Setup an account where we can upload files using RSYNC+SSH
(preferred) or FTP
* Put our SSH key in this server or create an FTP account
* Create a virtual host in your web server, which, for
example, can be wikileaks.yourdomain.com
* send the IP address of your server to us, and the path
where we should upload the content. (just fill the
form below)

We will take care of all the rest: Sending pages to your
server, updating them each time data is released,
maintaining a list of such mirrors. If your server is
down or if the account don't work anymore, we will
automatically remove your server from the list.

Our content is only html/css/javascript/png static
files, so we don't require much resource to host it.

The complete website should not take more than a couple
of GB at the moment (with base website and cablegate
data)

To add your mirror to the list, please download the SSH
key you will find below, then fill the following form to
add your website to our mirror list :

--
Salud!
Nicolás Reynolds,